Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Crossed the Street to Walk in the Sunshine

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"
Yep, I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon my friends. After having some close friends ask why I don't keep a blog for them to be able to follow, I thought to myself - "why don't I?" If my fear was being too honest or truthful then perhaps that's silly. What is there that I haven't shared with them? They after all, are the friends who I feel I can trust with anything and they do know me better than anyone. Plus, for the past year I have kept my own "journal" of everything changing in my life and have jotted down all of my thoughts on sheets of paper only to be thrown into a random box. Not to mention the fact that I DO thoroughly enjoy following my dear friend's blog of everything going on in her life. So why wouldn't my friends want to know what is going on in mine since we no longer have the luxury of living 30 minutes away and aren't able to talk on the phone as often as we would like? .... So here I go. This will be an "intimate" and honest look at my life. There will be no specific direction to my blog other than it will simply be a single place for me to jot down the many thoughts that come to my head, along with the various adventures I experience from my day to day life with my friends as I figure out who I am. I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :)
"I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises."

No comments:

Post a Comment